Pages

August 18, 2013

Julian's First Bath

When it was time to give Julian his first bath at home I had my trusty helper by my side.  Isaac is adjusting so well to being a big brother.  He's very helpful and very curious.  Although he's overcome with concern when Julian starts crying.  Bath time was no different either.  Julian was not happy about bath time and big brother didn't know what to think about all the commotion. 



Julian was all cuddled up and peaceful while his bath was being prepared.




Such a sweet baby boy...


Isaac decided to entertain himself during Julian's first bath by playing in the small tub of water.  He decided to dip Julian's hair brush in the water and brush his own hair.  Then he got ahold of the washcloth.  I naively thought I was giving one boy a bath when in the end both ended up wet and only Julian was clean. :)



Time to get Julian clean and he was not happy.  He has a healthy set of lungs though!



All finished and wrapped up.





We all survived the first bath.  It's certainly a bit more challenging bathing one son while the other is running around like Curious George.  These little guys are certainly going to keep me on my toes as I learn to adjust to balancing the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment