Pages

August 14, 2013

Time to Go Home....

This morning I was so excited knowing we were going home!  As soon as we were up and breakfast was ordered I was busy packing up last minute items that didn't get packed the night before.

When Frazer arrived he helped break in Julian's new puppy by giving him papa cuddles.


While we were waiting for the pediatrician and lactation consultants to stop by before being discharged Frazer captured some precious moments.  We had a restless night so we used the wait time to catch a few more z's.


Slowly getting ready to leave but always time for more cuddles with this sweet little boy.


Love his sweet little face.


It's really hard to believe our time in the hospital has gone by so quickly.




Proud papa....


Proud parents....


We cuddled our little bundle as we prepared to go home and then it was discharge time!  Time to change Julian out of his hospital clothes...


Love his dark hair....although I'm sure it won't stay that way.  It's just like mine when I was born.



I'm one happy mama.  I didn't think it was possible for my heart to expand any further but I'm absolutely full of joy!


The morning flew by and it was time to load up and head home.  I'm so excited to get this little guy home and see my big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment