Pages

September 14, 2012

Pickles

Papa came home from Spain today! In celebration we went out for dinner at Taco Mac.

For some reason I'll never understand the american culture of putting a pickle on every plate.  I'm not sure why someone decided that pickles go with all sandwiches.  If you haven't guessed, I'm not a pickle fan.  There was a time that I loved pickles.  My grandma used to make them and when I was little I would eat them by the jar.  Let's just say I had one too many jar full of pickles and now I can't stand them!

Isaac on the other hand.....he seems to be a fan!


Frazer gave Isaac his pickle and it resulted in instant giggles!  I absolutely love Isaac's reactions.  He's always so laid back, happy and full of smiles.  I just never thought a pickle would be so delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment