Pages

August 20, 2013

Isaac's First Convertible Ride

I had to take an unexpected trip back to my doctors office today for some postpartum complications.  While I was headed to the doctors office Frazer had some errands to run and took Isaac for his first ride in the convertible.


Isaac loves papa's car and has wanted to go for a ride with papa for the longest time.  He was over the moon today with excitement to ride with papa!


As I was wrapping up my appointment my phone was buzzing away like crazy with text messages.  As soon as I got to my phone my heart sank as I read the first text.  "Ok...nobody hurt, but we did just have a fender bender at the light."

What!?  A wreck..with Isaac....

Thankfully they were both okay and it was near a traffic light so they were going less than 5 mph.  No airbags were deployed and apparently Isaac didn't even know anything had happened which was great.  Frazer had "bumped" into a Land Rover.  The Land Rover barely had a scratch on the back bumper.  Frazer's car however....not so lucky....


Frazer's car had lots of boo-boo's.  I'm just so happy no one was hurt and Isaac still had a great time out on his adventure with papa.


No comments:

Post a Comment