Pages

August 6, 2013

Frazer's Birthday

My belly might be huge and I might be moving at a snail pace these days but Isaac and I had a birthday celebration to prepare for today.  Early in the day I laid out all of the essential ingredients for papa's requested dinner, Chicken Curry.  Isaac and I ventured out for a couple of errands to pick up the final gift and birthday balloons.  Then it was time to bake a cake!  This of course, was Isaac's favorite part of the day.

When papa came home from work he was greeted with birthday balloons and a big ole hug from Isaac.
All of papa's gifts were carefully wrapped in Sesame Street wrapping paper too. :)

We had a great dinner then it was time for cake!  Of course I made Frazer's favorite, upside down pineapple cake.



Isaac was very excited when I started to light the candles and he was one happy boy when he got to help papa blow out the candles.  Isaac also helped Frazer unwrap all of his presents.  


Now what guy wouldn't love a paint sprayer wrapped in Elmo and Big Bird?  With all of Frazer's wood working projects lately he kind of had a themed birthday with the paint sprayer and wood working books.

Happy Birthday Frazer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment