Pages

August 14, 2013

Arriving Home

I don't think I'll ever forget the moments of coming home.  From being wheeled out of the hospital waiting for Frazer to get the car, buckling Julian in the car seat for the first time, getting in the car myself for the first time and then pulling out into Atlanta traffic downtown and getting a view of the city.  Our time in the hospital went by so quickly but it was an altering experience as well and it had certainly been a few days since I'd been outside!

The ride home was moving as emotions washed over me.  We were now, officially, a family of four.  I have so much to be thankful for and I feel tremendously blessed to have two healthy beautiful boys.  And then we turned the corner and I saw the blue balloons tied to our mailbox and the tears of joy fell.


A simple gesture.  So very touching.


Finally we were home.  Together. 


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment