Pages

August 12, 2013

Isaac's Adventures on Julian's Birthday :)

Mid morning once Julian and I were settled in our room I sent a text message to Sue to check on big brother Isaac.  Isaac was officially no longer an only child and I could only imagine what was going on in his little world.  Saturday evening he went to bed and when he woke up Sunday mama and papa were both gone and I hadn't been home since.

Nana and grandma were doing a wonderful job keeping him occupied though.  I think the grandparents were secretly trying to torture me by buying Isaac the loudest toys possible too.


I received a picture of Isaac with his new toy!  The guitar was the perfect pick for him too.  At every playdate where there is a play guitar he latches onto it and doesn't want to give it up.

It also seemed as if Isaac was giving Grandpa a run for his money too.  I don't think Grandpa is used to keeping up with a 2 year old since Grandpa took a nap during Isaac's nap time.  :)


I knew I would get to see Isaac later in the evening and I was super excited to see him!  He'll always be my favorite big boy.  :)  Isaac is a sweet boy with an old soul and I know he's going to be a wonderful big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment