Pages

August 24, 2013

Precious Moments of Julian

Every time I hold this sweet boy in my arms I'm still amazed he's here, in my arms and no longer in my belly.  Each time I look at him, hold him, I try my best to savor each moment and take all of him in.  He's so precious.  So tiny.  So perfect.



Such tiny hands and mother natures perfect manicure.


Julian's hands are so tiny compared to mine but he has large hands for a little guy.


Such a handsome boy.


I'm hopeful he'll keep his big blue eyes.  I realize there is a good chance they'll change.  I'll certainly love him regardless of his eye color.  However there is a small part of me that would like one of my boys to resemble their mama. ;-)



I'm a proud mama.  We're very proud parents.  I'm sure in Isaac's own way he's a proud brother.  I feel so blessed to have our youngest arrive to complete our family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment