Pages

August 20, 2013

38 1/2 Week's Pregnant....Family Photos

Frazer has a great eye when it comes to taking pictures and he's done a fabulous job taking maternity photos through out pregnancy.  However I really wanted to have family photos with Frazer in the pictures.  I started scheduling photos with a local photographer and we kept getting rained out.  Finally on August 4th, on the 3rd attempt, at 38 1/2 weeks pregnant, 8 days before Julian was born we had success!

I was so excited to get the disc of pictures today from Jennifer Poland Photography.  We were really pleased with how they turned out considering Isaac's patience on the hot afternoon faded quickly.







I love this shot of my belly against Frazer with the natural background.  Now if only the ducks would have cooperated to be in the picture too. :)




Such a great moment of the three of us.  Perhaps the last captured moment of Isaac being the only child.




 Isaac rubbing my belly and loving on baby Julian.



Isaac has the best laughs.  Always big belly laughs too!



 My big round belly.  Love!




I love this man with all my heart and all that he, we, stand for.  If someone would have told me where we would be, today as a family, when we first met I wouldn't have believe it.



I'm so happy we were able to capture these moments of our growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment