Pages

August 12, 2013

Julian's First Visitors

If there is one thing my best pal knows it's how to celebrate a birthday!!  Auntie Jennifer was baby Julian's very first visitor and she brought the goods too....Julian's very first birthday cupcake.  You can't have a birthday without cake.  :)


Auntie Jenn is a natural with the baby boys too.  It's a good thing she already has two nieces of her own since she now has two "nephews".  She truly is their Auntie too since Jenn is my sister from another life time.  :)




Jenn got to visit with Isaac briefly too when he arrived.  It was great for Isaac to see familiar faces and of course open a present from Auntie.  Isaac warmed right up to Papa.  He looked at me but he was a bit reserved.  Isaac wanted to check out the room first and then he spotted all the snacks up in the window ledge.  He was more interested in getting a cracker...which was perfectly fine with me.  I've always love how Isaac follows his own instincts and warms up to situations after he's had a chance to assess them.


When he was ready....with a cracker in hand....he came over to check out baby brother.  He was so sweet and gentle when he reached up to pat Julian's head.


After he got past the initial excitement of all the buttons to push on mama's bed he decided he would climb up and say hello.


While Nana and Grandpa were visiting with baby Julian Isaac explored the room further then he came back around for another view of his brother.


He even climbed up with Grandpa with a quick cuddle.


While Nana was giving Julian cuddles Isaac helped me with my dinner when it arrived.  It's a good think I ordered some chocolate pudding.  Isaac thought that was a great treat.  :)


My two boys...together for the first time.  Makes my heart melt.


It was a long day and after all our visitors left Julian and I settled in for the night....hopeful for some much needed rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment