Pages

March 1, 2013

Story Time and Shopping

We haven't been to Grandma Snazzy's story time in awhile so I thought we'd give it ago again today.  Let's just say Isaac was not on his best behavior for story time.  He was more interested in climbing on the chairs in the corner to reach the telephone.  He simply can't resist the temptation to push buttons!  He also wasn't interested in being told no but after a short meltdown I had him distracted....so I thought.  Then, he wouldn't leave one of the mom's diaper bag alone and he kept rummaging through it as well as her coffee cup.  He was simply more interested in the surroundings than the story.  He kept trying to leave the room to investigate further.  For a few brief moment he did decide the join the other kids and listen to part of the story and then he was on the go again.....


Afterwards I had some errands to run and was in need of a new pair of shoes.  I wasn't sure how shoe shopping with Isaac would go but had to try.  He actually did pretty well but if I let go of his hand for a second he was off.  His love of shoes was at least helpful.  When I was trying on a pair of shoes he played with mine.  He did get out of reach once and he was off for a fun game of run around the shoe aisle and out run mama.  He giggled the entire time so in the end it was a success.



No comments:

Post a Comment