Pages

March 20, 2013

Swings, Oreos and Little Boys

Isaac and I were both up early this morning and even before breakfast Isaac wanted to put his shoes on and go somewhere.  So after breakfast we loaded up and went to the park.  It was a bit brisk but still nice to get out in the fresh air.


He usually goes straight for the slides but today he was all about the swings!


After nap time Isaac was able to take advantage of mama's chocolate cravings and experienced his first Oreo cookie.


I sent a the picture of Isaac's chocolate face to Frazer and he sent me the sweetest image with a poem regarding little boys.


I'll never get tired of having a chocolate face to wipe, that's for sure.  I didn't even mind the crunched up chocolate cookies in the carpet.  It's just so much fun to watch him experience every little thing.  Isaac is already growing so fast and I know as time goes on it will go by faster.  He'll always be my little boy though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment