Pages

March 30, 2013

Mama and Poppet: 20 Weeks

It's almost hard to believe that this week is the 20 week mark!  That means we've reached the half way point and only 20 more weeks to go until we get to meet our little bundle of love.


From the moment I found out we were expecting I've referred to the baby as Poppet.  Just as I automatically referred to Isaac as Peanut.  Does that mean something?  I don't know.  I guess we'll have to wait and find out.  I will admit that we've tried twice now to find out.  I guess curiosity was getting the best of us but on both occasions, no luck.  This one isn't interested in revealing their gender anytime soon.  To me it's a sign we don't need to know and we'll be surprised.

Especially now that I'm feeling more and more movement I find myself having little conversations with Poppet and wondering if our little bundle is a boy or a girl.  The one thing I can say for sure it we'll be tickled to the moon either way.  Our only wish is for a healthy and happy baby.  At the end of the day that's all the matters.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment