Pages

March 15, 2013

Spring Day - Outside Play

It turned out to be a beautiful day and after Isaac's nap we ventured outside for a bit.  While Isaac was playing in his little tikes car I was talking to the neighbor and we were both standing right next to Isaac.  I have no idea what Isaac did sitting inside his little car but the next thing I knew he was crying and his lip was bleeding and his chin was bruised!  The bummer was this was the second time in one day to hit his lip.  I ran inside to get a wet towel to clean his lip off and then Ms. Christine went to get Isaac the perfect sized popsicle for him to hold and soothe his boo-boo.  Poor thing!


Once he had a popsicle I think he forgot all about his boo-boo.


He enjoyed the tasty treat but as it started to melt he kept dripping it everywhere and I kept warning him to be careful how he was handling it.  I could see it happening... I knew it was a matter of time before he dumped it out.   And then....it happened.  Plop!  He tried to pick it up and put it back in the container.  He was too cute!


Once his treat was all gone he played with the big boys. Alex, next door is 7, and he pulled out a toy just for Isaac.


He really enjoyed playing basketball with the big boys too!



No comments:

Post a Comment