Pages

March 17, 2013

"Painting"

Just like any other curious toddler, Isaac always wants to get his hands on my makeup brushes when ever he's with me when I'm getting ready.  I usually give him one to play with but today I brought them all downstairs to clean.  I was in the process of mixing up a solution of vinegar and dish soap and when I turned around.....


Isaac had helped himself to the brushes and started dipping them in my water, my drinking water none the less.


He's been to a couple of painting crafts and of course he's watched me use the brushes so he went to town dipping the brushes in water and "painting" his face.


Full of smiles and giggles as usual and having so much fun.


His fun ended when he knocked the cup of water over and soaked himself along with the floor.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment