Pages

March 31, 2013

Easter Fun

Isaac woke up and found the Easter Bunny had left a basket full of goodies just for him!  As soon as he spotted the basket on the counter he ran straight over and climbed in his tower to check out the goods.



The Easter Bunny left Isaac a bunny coloring page, egg shaped side walk chalk, a slinky, bubbles, more stickers and a couple of kites!


He couldn't wait to open the bubbles!



The Easter Bunny even lingered behind this morning to make sure Isaac received his basket.  He hung around for a good bit in the backyard despite the morning rain.  Now thats a very nice Easter Bunny in my opinion!


We went out for brunch this morning at Cracker Barrel.  I had a huge craving for old fashioned sugar cured ham just like my grandma used to make and Cracker Barrel is the closest thing to grandma's food as I can get without making it myself.  I just didn't want to be eating ham for the next couple of weeks. After nap time we had some fun on the porch.


Isaac loved his new bubble gun!



Lots of messy bubble fun provided an afternoon of smiles and giggles.  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment