Pages

July 12, 2014

Julian 11 Months Old!

Eleven months have passed since this sweet boy stole my heart! 

6-21-14
My baby boy is no longer a little baby.  His level of independence develops daily and he's just a joy to be around.  Julian is an explorer but I love it when he comes back to me, where ever I am, and leans in to give me a hug, or puts his head on my lap for cuddles.  

6-21-14
Julian is a true leo baby and he's not afraid to let his fiery side show.  If he's not feeling well or doesn't feel he's getting the level of attention he needs or wants he's developed a very effective tactic to quickly gain anyones attention who's within earshot.  Julian has the loudest scream!  Seriously, there are times I need earplugs around this kid.  It is literally ear piercing.  I don't know how he does it but he manages to hit an octave that is like nails on a chalk board.  At least I know his lungs are healthy.  It's a good thing he has a gentle side that is so sweet and loving to keep him balanced. 

6-21-14
He loves to be bounced on your knee and if you stop bouncing he'll keep moving up and down to make sure you know he wants to be bounced more.  Julian is pulling himself up and working on his balance along with climbing stairs.  Going down the stairs is another skill set that we'll have to work on.  

6-22-14
Julian continues to have a great appetite and he loves to eat.  He's a growing boy for sure which is so wonderful considering all of the struggles he's had with reflux.  There was only one flare up of his reflux this month which is fantastic.  He really is growing out of it!

6-22-14
Only a few more weeks before we say goodbye to bottles and formula making the switch to sippy cups and whole milk.  

6-23-14
There is very little, if anything, this little guy doesn't like.  He's so content with just about anything.  He loves going to the pool and playing in the water.  He's really enjoyed watching his big brother play soccer too and I don't think he'll be on the sidelines very long. 

6-27-14
I'm not a fan of the saying "boys will be boys".  I do my best to teach these little ones to interact in a positive manner with each other.  All I can say is I'm learning just as much from them as they learn from me.  Isaac and Julian are still learning to be gentle with each other.  There have been a few instances where Isaac has pushed Julian down or tried to pick him up.  I know their intentions are good but these boys are going to give me heart failure one day. 

6-29-14
Julian - I love watching your personality come to life.  Your innocence and wonder are so pure.  You have an energetic spark that's magnetic.  The sweetness of your smile, the gentleness of your hugs and the warmth of your cuddles expand my heart.  You are an absolute blessing and I couldn't imagine my life without you.  Happy 11 months little buddy!!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment