Pages

April 2, 2013

Playtime and Stinker Mode

We had a fun afternoon at Ms. Lori's house for a playdate with baby Nora and friends.


It was a beautiful day and the kiddos had a blast running around from room to room and Isaac had to make sure he brought me every new toy he found to play with.  I think he's practicing for show and tell.    Of course he found a battery powered kitchen mixer as his preferred toy.  Anything with moving parts for him to investigate is a top pick.  He has a strong conviction to figure out how things work.  :)

Afterwards we had a few errands to run and I made sure Isaac had some snacks to keep him occupied.  I was sitting at a traffic light when I heard the plastic bag rattling and before I looked up I knew exactly what I was going to find.......


Stinker decided it was significantly more fun to dump out the cheddar puffs all over the back seat instead of eating them.  In the process of shaking my head in defeat and surrender an image popped in my head of what its going to be like with two kiddos in the back seat egging each other on!  It's a bitter sweet image for sure. :)  Oh well, it cleans up and its just another thing that got added to my todo list.  Which meant I had to do a quick cleaning job before I could stop and pick up the dry cleaning.  :)

Isaac certainly knows how to keep me on my toes!  Love my little man even when he's a stinker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment