Pages

April 26, 2013

24 Week Anatomy Scan

In so many ways its hard to believe that I'm already 24 weeks pregnant!  Some days it seems like the pregnancy is progressing slowly but in other ways it's flying by.  It's only been 4 1/2 weeks since the last belly pictures and it's amazing to capture the amount of growth.  This belly is certainly growing!!


Frazer always does such a great job capturing special moments.  We tried to get Isaac in a few of the pictures but he was less than excited about standing still and more interested in investigating the yard.


Today we had an anatomy scan of our precious cargo.  If I could have an ultrasound every day I would.  I'm completely fascinated by the process of being able to see this wonderful child moving around inside while feeling it at the same time.  This kiddo was less than cooperative today though.  The technician had me contorted in every position possible to get the baby to move into a better position.  The baby was head down, which is good, but spine up.  With Isaac we were able to capture some precious head shots of him looking up and waving.  Not this one, both arms were crossed over the face.  It was all the technician could do to get all the necessary measurements of the heart, etc.


Lots of hand shots.  :)


This was the only headshot that came out.  :)

The personality of this little one is already showing.  I love this little baby so much!  It's such an exciting time to we'll have another family member joining us before too long.  So blessed!

Afterwards we went to a legendary restaurant in Atlanta, The Varsity.  For all the years I've been in the Atlanta area I had never been until today.  It's just a simple place, with a simple menu of hamburgers and hotdogs but boy...they sure hit the pregnancy craving spot!  I also had to try one of the their fried peach pies.  Mmmm.  They were good.  Reminded me of my grandma's fried pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment