Pages

August 5, 2014

Snorkeling Adventure

Today we went out for a snorkeling adventure!  The boat ride out to the snorkeling area was beautiful.  



Considering the size of my big belly I decided I would be the last one off the boat to join the others.  I wasn't sure how well I would do in the water considering I'm out of breath after walking up a flight of stairs.  I didn't too bad at first until water got in my goggles.  The salt water burned my contacts so bad I couldn't see so I figured it was a sign I needed to get out of the water.


I still had a great time watching everyone else and it was fun to watch Frazer in the water. 


From the surface the fish were beautiful!  I'll definately have to do this again when I'm not pregnant. :)


 Hubby had a great time swimming around.


 While I was enjoying the views I saw huge sea turtle.  I just wish I could have gotten a better picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment