Pages

October 7, 2014

Rebecca - 2 Weeks Old

My sweet baby girl is 2 weeks old!


While the boys are continuing to adjust to their little sister they have loved spending time with nana while she's visiting and helping out.  I certainly don't know what I would do without nana!  Two little boys and a two week old baby equals one sleep deprived mama.  I was able to sleep until noon after our 8 am feeding but I still feel like I've been hit by a truck.  It's going to take some time before our days and nights are worked out and until that happens the night shifts will continue to be rough.   Despite the exhaustion it's so much better than being pregnant. :)


Rebecca has been doing well even though she hasn't gained any weight as of last Friday.  I've been monitoring her intake and look forward to her weight check tomorrow.  This little girl needs to get back to her birth weight soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment