Pages

October 1, 2014

Please Don't Sit On Your Sister

The boys are still adjusting to our smallest family member.  Julian has been very challenging since he won't leave Rebecca alone.  I left the room for a split second and heard a strange noise that quickly caught my attention. I immediately ran back in the room and had a moment of panic!.  Julian had climbed in the rock-and-play and was sitting on his baby sister!  I'm not sure if he was trying to reclaim the rock-and-play which used to be his or if he was being creative in his attempt to snuggle with Rebecca.  Let's just say subtle and gentle is not his strong suit!


It's a good thing she's fairly laid back but she didn't hesitate to let me know she needed some help.  She's also learning quickly how to tune the boys out when they're being a bit rambunctious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment