Pages

March 6, 2013

A Day of Crankiness & Independence


As my belly grows it's harder and harder to carry Isaac and I certainly have to start weaning him from being carried down the stairs.  He's perfectly capable of crawling down the stairs himself but when I carry him down we play ba-boom and bounce on each step as we go.  That's becoming more difficult with each passing week.  This morning I refused to carry him.... he wasn't happy.


He woke up on the wrong side of the crib for sure but eventually gave in since I walked downstairs without him.  He quickly decided to crawl down and join me.  For the most part Isaac is becoming more and more independent or at least attempting to be.  Even cuddles before and after nap time are becoming scarce.


My cuddle bug is spreading his wings....

No comments:

Post a Comment