Pages

June 9, 2014

Vaseline Shenanigans

I swear....one day I'm going to have enough material for an entire book on Isaac's shenanigans.  He is the king of mischief and there is no end to the level of his explorations.  Today's experiment began with a jar of vaseline that was 3/4 full.  Once Isaac got his hands on the jar it was empty.  And where did all of this vaseline go?


Everywhere! Isaac had gobs of vaseline in his ears.  His hair was saturated.  It was all over his face and clothes and despite his efforts to clean up his mess the nearest bath towel was also drenched in vaseline.  I'd like to say I've never seen such a mess but that wouldn't be truthful.  Although this was my first experience with a vaseline mess.

This little adventure resulted in two baths today and five shampoos later the vaseline still wasn't out.  I think he's just going to have greasy looking hair until this mess works its way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment