Pages

June 22, 2014

Julian's Swan Dive

I have another monkey on my hands.  Julian decided to take a swan dive out of the high chair this morning and hit his head.  I can tell I'm more seasoned as a mother with my second child.  I saw him arching his back and as quickly as I could move my pregnant body towards him I wasn't quick enough to catch him but I scooped him up quickly to comfort his boo boo.

He screamed all of a minute.  I was actually surprised.  He looked at me, shook it of and wanted back down.  I kept an eye on him just to make sure.  There are times I refer to him as my little linebacker given his build and hand size.  He sure doesn't let falls or boo-boos faze him.


I did treat him to a popsicle though. :)


After one taste he needed a moment to process.


It didn't take him long before he figured he was a fan and wanted more.


He spent the rest of the day playing like nothing happened.  These boys....they certainly know how to make my heart stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment