Pages

June 26, 2014

Cookies and Milk

Isaac provided me with a little bit of humor today.  The last trip I made to Trader Joe's in Atlanta I picked up some Alphabet cookies.  Isaac wanted a snack so I put a few of the cookies in a bowl and fixed him a small glass of milk.  Isaac with his creativity took cookies and milk to a new level.  Why bother dipping cookies into a small glass of milk when you can pour the milk into the bowl with the cookies?  Perhaps this was a more efficient method of dipping cookies in his mind.


This is the part of motherhood that I absolutely love.  The pure innocence of Isaac and the ability to experience the world from his perspective is a joy, although challenging at times.  I do hope he continues to keep his spirit of adventure and curiosity.  He's determined to experiment and test his level of curiosity and it's an attribute I respect even if it does result in messes to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment