Pages

June 12, 2014

New Freezer

Isaac helped me straighten up the garage yesterday to make room for our new freezer that was being delivered today.  In anticipation of the delivery I decided to move my car to the other side of the garage so it would be easier for the delivery guys to move the freezer into the right place.

After I moved the car over I continued to straight and sweep out the garage when I noticed Isaac had climbed into the front seat of the car.  I knew I had to get him out of the car and asked him what he was doing.  He said he was going to move my car so papa could come home.  All I know is Frazer never needs to be concerned about someone looking out for his best interest as long as Isaac is around.

I explained to Isaac the freezer was being delivered and as soon as it arrived I would happily move my car back to the proper parking spot so papa had a place for his car.  I also reminded him there was plenty of room in the driveway for papa if there was ever any reason papa couldn't get his car in the garage.  It would never prevent him from coming home.


I was so excited to finally have a freezer to fill up!  I know when baby girl arrives I'm not going to feel like cooking so I can't wait to get started on prepping some freezer meals.

As soon as the freezer was in it's proper place Isaac and I moved my car back to the appropriate side the of the garage.  He's such a funny little boy.  I could instantly see him relax and all the concern washed away from his face.  All was right in his world once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment