Pages

June 12, 2014

Julian 10 Months Old!

My sweet baby boy is now 10 months old!


Julian has never been a fan of having his picture taken with the monthly stickers.  Each time I've attempted to take his picture with a monthly sticker he's more interested in touching and tasting the sticker so I've switched my methods to make the process easier on both of us yet still documenting the milestones.

5-19-14
5-19-14
Julian is such a joy to have around and I love watching him grow.  Each month I'm amazed at how he's developing and just wish time would slow down for him.  When we're playing around I often call him "baby J" or just "J'.  We'll see if either of these stick but he'll always be my Julian.  A sweet natured little boy who is full of smiles and loves to cuddle.

5-21-14
5-28-14
Julian loves to play!  Now that he can crawl and explore on his own his development is taking off.  Not only is he continuing to fine tune his crawling he's expanding his skills to the stairs. Julian loves spending time in the playroom exploring all the toys on his level.   When I watch him I can tell he loves the independence.  He also loves to be outside and nothing makes him explode with happiness like the swings!  He loves to be pushed on the swings and he beams with delight the entire time. We'll definitely be spending more time outside once he stops putting everything in his mouth.

5-28-14
5-29-14
Julian's great appetite has remained and he's always willing to try something new expect for ratatouille.  So far that's the only item that he protested for a second time.  His expressions when he's tasting food are pure entertainment.  His level of communication through his body language is clear as a bell when he's eating.

6-2-14
6-3-14
When Julian is around other babies his loving side is in full display.  I love how sweet he is and he really tries to be gentle, at least as gentle as another baby can be.  When he's playing with his friend Eliza he just lights up with joy to be around someone his own size.  It warms my heart to see this and I hope this continues when baby sister arrives.

6-12-14
6-12-14
Julian has a mouth full of teeth and more and more seem to be popping through.  I've never seen so many teeth pop through at the same time.  This of course has caused him a great deal of discomfort and he's not afraid to grab the nearest object, regardless of what it is, to put in his mouth to soothe his aching gums.

I've really enjoy watching the boys play together and it's so clear how much Julian looks up to his big brother Isaac.  Julian wants to watch his every move and following him where ever he goes.  I hope these two boys continue to grow to love and respect one another.  I hope all of the kids develop and loving bond of positive support for each other.

Julian - happy 10 months little buddy!  I love you with all my heart and cherish our cuddles.  Your a determined little boy and I can't imagine our family without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment