Pages

June 12, 2014

A Visit From Nana & Uncle Jason

Nana and Uncle Jason were headed to Knoxville and dropped by for a visit.


The boys loved the extra attention from each of them.


Sometimes it's hard for me to put into words how much I love having a family.  Everyone has their own experiences from childhood and there's nothing I want more than to create an environment of love and safety for my children.  I want them to have family members who love and adore them.  Family to be positive role models and help guide them on a positive path in life.  Life can be so busy that it can be challenging for family members to take time out of their own schedules and I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to show my appreciation for those who choose to be a positive part of our lives.


The greatest part of this visit for mama was having the extra help wearing the boys out.  After Nana and Jason left I didn't have any struggles with bedtime!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment