Pages

June 26, 2014

Surprise Gift for Mama

This evening after the boys were in bed we began prepping for Isaac's birthday.  Frazer had picked up some balloons on his way from work and unloaded all the items from his car along with a red gift bag.

When Frazer came inside he wanted me to sit down and in a serious tone said he had been debating and needed to tell me something.  Then he handed me the red gift bag.  At this point I had no idea what was going on so I removed the tissue paper from the bag to revel the contents.  Inside was the sweetest card along with a bottle of sunscreen!

Never, never, in my life have I been so touched.  He's taking me on a baby moon for 11 days!  11 days at the beach!!  I'm so excited and so touched by this my emotions are just overflowing.  With the boys and this big belly I didn't think we would be able to make it to the beach this year let alone have a vacation for just the two of us.  The only catch is he won't tell me where we are going.

Frazer's initial plan was actually to not tell me and pack my bags for me and just take me to the airport when it was time. However, after my recent OB appointment the frequency and times of my upcoming appointments changed.  Apparently that threw him a curve ball so he decided to tell me so I could get clearance from my doctor and change my appointments.  Plus, he contacted my parents and arranged for them to have the boys while were gone.

I'm simply over the moon! I'm so humbled by his thoughtfulness, the time and planning along with his ability to keep secrets.  It's very impressive!  And wow am I feeling loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment