Pages

September 26, 2014

Rebecca's First Checkup

Frazer and I started our day taking baby girl to her first check up.


Baby girl is healthy in all regards however she's still losing weight.  She's down to 7 lbs 15 ounces compared to her birth weight of 8 lbs 6 oz.  I'm having the same problem with Rebecca as I did with the boys.  Even though I've been attempting to breast feed Rebecca my supply is limited.  I was surprised her weight was down since I've been supplementing her with formula too. 

After her appointment Rebecca and I went home to enjoy some bonding time while papa was busy running errands to rent a breast pump for me.  While he was gone I got to enjoy one of my favorite moments of motherhood.  Skin contact with my baby girl.  There's just nothing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment