Pages

September 20, 2014

A Family of Four

Grandma and Grandpa Middleton arrived!  The boys were so excited to see them!


Having another pair of hands around also meant we could attempt capturing our little family of four.  Photos with little ones is always interesting.  Isaac was more interested in being in the yard with Grandma and Grandpa than standing still for a picture. 


Despite the lack of cooperation from the littles I still loved seeing my boys in their "Big Brother" shirts.



To think, had I not chosen the path to change jobs, Frazer and I never would have met.  One simple decision led to meeting this man and together we've created an awesome little family.  I'm simply in awe.


I'm still in disbelief how big a pregnant belly can get too!


Isaac has grown so much and he's taught me how to be a mother.  There are no words to describe the depth of my love for this little guy.


I still remember being pregnant with Julian and wondering how on earth would my heart be able to love another child.  I couldn't wrap my head around the dynamics of two little ones.  Much to my surprise from the time he was born my heart expanded.  His smile can brighten my day in an instant and I can't imagine my life without him.



I love these boys and their father so much my heart overflows.  Life with two has been a juggling act and I know adding a third will have it's challenges.  I simply love this little family and I'm so glad we had the chance to capture a few last moments as a family of four!


No comments:

Post a Comment