Pages

August 11, 2014

Belly Check Time

After our vacation it was time to head to Atlanta for a tummy check to make sure all was right with baby girl.  I have to say I was so glad that my appointment was with Tia today.  I was so nervous when I got on the scales and I knew it wouldn't be pretty.  I gained 11 pounds on vacation!  My weight check was 182.5 and if Dr. Tate had seen me I know he would have given me a lecture.  It didn't matter though.  Every calorie I enjoyed in Hawaii was worth the weight gain.

Everything went well at the appointment but I need to be aware that I may not go to 40 full weeks since I've already started having contractions.  Only change so far is to add an iron supplement.

The best part of keeping my OB in Atlanta is being able to see friends while I'm local.  It was great for the boys to be able to play with friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment