Pages

August 12, 2014

Julian Turns One!

I am so amazed by this little boys growing personality.  He has touched my heart in countless ways and I simply couldn't imagine this world without him.  He's such a laid back little guy with the most loving heart who loves to cuddle.  He toddles by and leans in for a quick hug.  It warms my heart every time he lays his sweet little head on my lap.


His smile is infectious and radiant at the same time.  It doesn't matter what mischief he's been into.  Once he flashes that sweet smile all the cares in the world melt away.  He loves to laugh and giggle and boy does this kid have a healthy appetite.

I had to create a side by side of my boys from their first birthdays.  There are so many differences yet many heart warming similarities.  You can certainly tell they're brothers. :)


This month he has been a bit fussy since he's been teething big time.  Julian has three molars coming in at the same time.  One on the bottom just popped through but he hasn't let it slow him down.

7-14-14

7-15-14
My little love has a passion for food and certainly enjoys himself at meal times.

7-16-14

7-18-14

7-18-14

7-22-14

7-23-14

7-31-14
 While he had a birthday party a few weeks ago we couldn't let the day slip away without a few birthday festivities.


Of course we know how much this little guy loves cake she he had to have another small one just for today's milestone.


Happy Birthday Julian!

No comments:

Post a Comment