Pages

August 19, 2014

A Day with my Boys

Since turning Julian around in the car he's been in heaven.  No more screaming from him in the car.  He's so attentive to everything around him.  He loves it!


Julian and I picked Isaac up from school and then went to get Isaac an extra pair of shoes.  Ever since he's insisted that he start standing up to go potty he's been having a few accidents and getting his shoes wet.  :-0  So, I figure a spare set is probably a necessity for this phase of advanced potty skills.  We ventured into Payless to look around and before we could even begin a search for school shoes Isaac spotted a pair of real little boy work boots.  He was insistent and the joy on his face to have a pair of boots similar to grandpa's for the farm was priceless.  I simply could't pass it up.  So, he scored a pair of boots, lightening McQueen light up shoes and an Avengers umbrella.  Talk about a combination!  Of course he wanted to wear the boots home.  I love his excitement!


Afterwards I took the boys on a date to Olive Garden.  Baby girl and I were craving Italian.  :)


Julian certainly enjoyed himself.  Actually we all did.  I'm trying my best to cherish these last few weeks with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment