Pages

August 5, 2014

Last Hawaiian Night Out

This trip wouldn't have been possible without this amazing man in my life!


His love and generosity is abundant daily.  I hope our boys develop the same character of kindness, love, generosity, and thoughtfulness for others.  As for the feminine bundle of love growing in my tummy she has two parents who already love and adore her.


I'm so grateful to have had this week to decompress.  It's been so wonderful to have quality time with each other before we're chasing three little ones around.  I love our family so much!


It was our last night to enjoy dinner on the island and went to Waikiki to the Hula Grill, one of Frazer's favorite spots.  Since this was the eve of Frazer's birthday it was the perfect spot for an early celebration.  For desert however we went to Roys.


The chocolate lava cake was to die for!  Scrumptious and worth every calorie!  I can say baby girl and I had a fabulous week of delicious eats.   :)



After filling our tummies and getting drinks to go we enjoyed one last sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment