Pages

August 18, 2014

A Groggy Boy & Nesting

Julian slept until 11:00 am this morning!  I couldn't believe how long he slept and he was still groggy when he woke up.  I think someone must be on the verge of another growth spurt!



While Julian was enjoying his beauty sleep I had the opportunity to unwrap the diaper cake from the weekend so I could get everything ready and put away.  I was amazed and the volume of goodies wrapped inside.


I'm so touched by the group of friends who went in together for this and for Michele who put it all together.  Impressive!!


I still look at all these little delicate items and sometimes still can't believe I'm having another baby.  My nesting is in full swing as I put all of this little girls items away in her closet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment