Pages

August 20, 2014

An Early Birthday Surprise

Yesterday Julian and I stopped by to take a look at mini vans while Isaac was in school.  I've been researching different makes and models for some time and there aren't a lot of options to accommodate three car seats on the same row.  After I took a look I shared my thoughts with Frazer.  I really wanted him to test drive them as well from a mechanical stand point.

We've been having some work done on the house and when Frazer came home this evening from work he mentioned one of the contractors left a huge mess in the driveway and I really needed to come outside and take a look.  I about fell over!!


I loved that it had a big red bow on the front!  I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

I'm officially rockin' the mommy mobile! I can't thank hubby enough for the early birthday gift!  I'm so blessed to be at this stage of life.  I think we're all set for baby girl's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment