Pages

August 17, 2014

A Shower for Baby Girl

The stars have certainly aligned for me in terms of friendships.  Somehow the greatest group of women came together and even though I've moved they're still dear to me.  Ms. Lori was so gracious to opening her home to host the most wonderful baby shower for this little girl.  I'm so grateful to everyone who assisted in making this possible and everyone who came today to celebrate this little love bundle.


One thing is for sure, as more babies are born within this group the baby showers keep advancing.  I was so touched by everything.


From champagne with the most divine mixers.....the lavender lemonade was my favorite!  To the most decadent spread of food to curb all my lovely pregnancy cravings.....everything was covered. 



Ms. Lisa even made her famous whoopee pies.  Yum!!



I was showered from head to toe with kindness, love and girly gifts for my sweet baby girl. 


From sock monsters, books and all the essential frills a little girl could dream of including a diaper cake!  I was amazed at how many goodies were inside this "cake".


Lucy, Olivia, Amy, Hilary S., Me, Michele, Betsy, Winnie
Sue, Catherine, Kelli, Marjorie, Ellen, Jordan, Maura
Not pictured: Lori, Lisa, Stephanie, Holly
Maura, Kyla, Lori

Mama Sue, Kyla

Jordan, Michele, Kyla, Winnie, Ellen, Maura

Kyla, Lori

Jordan, Ellen

Kyla, Lisa
 I had the most fabulous day being spoiled.  My heart is full of gratitude and love.  I'm 34 weeks pregnant today.  Only 41 more days to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment