Pages

August 27, 2014

Play with the Boys & Dinner Shenanigans

I spent the morning playing with Julian.  I love this little boy.  Watching his personality develop is so fun.


Papa had an outing for work on the golf course.  It's always nice to get away from the office sometimes and I think his smile speaks for itself.  :)


The boys spent the afternoon playing together and after they had their dinner I was cleaning up and heard a squirting noise.  When I came back in the room I discovered the shenanigans.  Isaac squirted ranch dressing on the floor and Julian started playing in it.  Isaac thought this was hilarious so the cycle repeated.  Oh boy these two are going to keep me challenged!


After the dinner mess was cleaned up it was time to start the bedtime routine.  Well, thats when we discovered Isaac had left his puppy and pooh blanket at school. It took some convincing but I managed to get Isaac down for the night with another blanket and stunt puppy.  Tomorrow isn't a school day either so I'll have to call first thing in the morning to make sure we can pick it up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment