Pages

June 12, 2012

Isaac's First Birthday Invitations

It's hard to believe Isaac's first birthday is quickly approaching.  While I've been busy preparing for our upcoming move it occurred to me that I need to get on the ball and get the invitations sent out!

I've looked at all sorts of first birthday invitations but as times continue to change I thought it would be best to take advantage of technology and send eVites especially since I have more email addresses than physical address.

The most difficult part was finding just one picture for the invitation.  There have been so many wonderful pictures of Isaac taken over the past year.  Should I choose one from his early months or choose something that's more recent?  Decisions, decisions....


This one was too cute and the perfect reflection of Isaac's blossoming personality.  Completing the invitations certainly makes the occasion official.  My little man is turning one and the party planning is officially in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment