Pages

June 7, 2012

Playtime!

The engines were revved and Isaac was ready to go again!  It was time to get back out and have some fun.

First item of the day was a trip to Gymboree for some more fun!


Isaac hit the ground running and didn't stop exploring.  Of course there were moments of distraction where he was more interested in crawling over to the wall to take out the electrical outlet covers than playing with equipment or doing the structured activities.


He certainly has his own flair of for observing and exploring.  This look tells me, mom, I'm too cool to be doing what the other kids are doing, I'd rather do my own thing and hang out over here and chew on my finger and make my gums feel better.   

Class was a success and he was asleep again before I left the parking lot.  He napped when we got home which was great so he could be fully recharged for his afternoon play date!

Estelle (Kilkenny) Williams, a former colleague was in town from Orlando, FL and brought her daughter Aleah.  Aleah's six months old and once they both woke up from their naps they had a great time playing together while Estelle and I had a chance to catch up.  It's always great spending time catching up with girl friends!

Isaac was very interested in Aleah's binky.  Aleah loved Mr. Bumble.


No comments:

Post a Comment