Pages

June 3, 2012

4 Generations Together


I'm so glad I was able to travel to Ohio to visit with Grandma Jane.  What I loved more than anything was being able to have Michelle take a picture to capture four generations of Strickling's (Grandma Jane, Dad, Me, and Isaac).  After the pictures were taken Grandma commented she wished she had put her teeth in. :)




It was harder than I anticipated when it came time to pack-up to head home.  Grandma Jane is my last living grandparent.  I guess on some level grandchildren think grandparents have always been there and there will always be another trip to visit.  Last September I knew the number of remaining visits would be limited but I do hope this isn't the last one but I know it very well may have been.  I hope Grandma Jane get's to celebrate her 96th birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment