Pages

April 5, 2014

Making Memories

Yesterday the boys went with nana to Alabama for the weekend so Frazer and I went to have dinner at Aunt Clara's and then went to a movie on our way home.

With the boys away Frazer and I used the time to focus on more projects around the house.  I finally tackled the beast of the dining room.  Finding a home for everything and organizing has certainly taken more time than I would have preferred due to the awful packing job.  This is a lesson learned and I'll be the one packing the next time we move.


Meanwhile the boys were being spoiled and having a great time.





I have such fond memories of time with my grandparents and I'm so happy the boys get time with Nana and Grandpa.  I know they're making memories together that they'll all cherish for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment