Pages

April 12, 2014

Julian 8 Months Old!

This was a busy month for our family with the move and Julian handled it like a champ.  He's a happy boy with the best disposition and the joy in his smile can brighten the dullest room.  Julian continues to knock out his milestones and he's been busy working on his core muscles.  Anytime he's laying down for a diaper change or for play he works so hard to pull himself up so he can have a better view of what is going on.  All that work has paid off and he started to sit up on his own!


Julian has also continued to work on his balance when he plays in the exersaucer but this month he was tall enough to give the walker a test run too.  Once he has his balance down it's only going to be a short amount of time before he's standing up on his own and walking.  And towards the end of the month he expanded his mobility when he started to push himself backwards.  Crawling is soon to come!

There have been more than a few cranky moments this month as teeth erupt and break through the surface.  I've never seen so many teeth pop through at the same time.  Drooling, chewing, and fussing have kept Julian very busy.


Everyday this little boy continues to grow and the changes he's made never cease to surprise me.  I'm sure I say this a lot but time needs to slow down.  The first year of life simply passes too quickly and Julian is already 8 months!

Julian - you are a joy to my life.  There are similarities as well as differences between you and your brother and I love that each of you are unique.  I wouldn't change either one of you.  Julian I feel so blessed to be your mama.  I try my best to savor and capture all the special moments so one day we can look back together.  You're a special little boy and I can't imagine life without you.


Happy 8 months little guy!

3-15-14
3-16-14

3-16-14

3-18-14

3-19-14

3-19-14

3-22-14

3-26-14

3-28-14

The shirt Julian is wearing in this picture was Isaac's.  It's a 12-18 month size and even with all of the buttons opened it barely fits over his head.  For eight months old he's big boy.

3-31-14

4-2-14

4-5-14

4-8-14

4-9-14

4-10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment