Pages

April 8, 2014

On Off Day with Cranky Boys

I love my silly boys but man oh man, toddlers who refuse to nap are a handful!


Isaac gave me a challenge today when he refused to nap and since Julian is cutting more teeth his temperament was less than pleasant.  Basically both boys were fairly miserable today.


While Frazer was traveling to England to attend his grandmother's funeral I did my best to hold down the fort and bedtime couldn't have come soon enough.  As soon as Julian was down I put Isaac in the bath to get him settled.  Silly boy didn't want shampoo in his eyes so for some reason he decided it would be a good idea to rub a bar of soap over his eyes instead!  Good grief he keeps me on my toes!


I think today was a matter of everyone having an off day.  It happens from time to time so we just roll with it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment