Pages

April 25, 2014

Conversation with Isaac

This morning at breakfast Isaac was in a great mood and we were having a little conversation about breakfast.  Isaac casually looked at me and said his food was gone.  I asked him "Where did it go?".  Nothing prepared me or could have prepared for me his response...."In my penis."  It was all I could do to conceal the smile that so desperately wanted to take front and center on my face but I restrained myself and redirected the conversation to his food going in his tummy.  He cracks me up!

This afternoon he decided he wanted to explore papa's new gym/overnight bag.  He explored every pocket and decided to fill it up with a few of his own items.  Then he stood up, put the bag on his shoulder and said he was going to work.


This is a little boy that wants to be just like his papa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment