Pages

April 10, 2014

Playing with Friends & Missing Papa

I had an OB checkup with Dr. Tate today and I've only gained 3 1/4 pounds! That's exciting news in my book.  Little peanut is healthy with a strong heart beat and I loved seeing the ultrasound of peanut.  I didn't get a picture to bring home since it was just a quick look but baby's size and fluid levels looked good.

While I was at the doctor Ms. Lori was keeping the boys entertained for me.

Isaac and Norah enjoying snacks. 
Isaac also hijacked Norah's princess shoes.  His love of shoes continues and he's not picky.  He wants to try on all shoes regardless of shape, size or color.


Julian was fully entertained and enjoyed hanging out with Ms. Eliza. 


When we got home all of the new blinds had been delivered in front of the garage.  Isaac was so worried when he saw the boxes stacked up on papa's side of the garage.  This little boy was beside himself and with a sad pouty face said papa wouldn't be able to come home now.  I asked Isaac if it would make him feel better if mama moved the boxes to make room for papa and he agreed.  That was the perfect response to put his little mind at ease so that's just what I did.


Once Isaac was convinced the boxes wouldn't prevent papa from coming home I reminded him papa would be flying home very soon.   Isaac said he wanted to go on an airplane with papa too.  He wanted to see papa right away too.  So, I took a picture of Isaac to send to papa.


And papa sent a picture back to Isaac. 


Modern technology sure helps to ease the anxiety of little boys missing their papa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment