Pages

April 22, 2014

Playdate with the Cash's

Yesterday I drove down to Atlanta to stay with Lori to help her with the kiddos while she had an appointment.  It was a true test of my ability to watch four small kiddos at the same time.  Surprisingly the day went very well.  Isaac and Norah kept each other entertained while the Julian and Eliza played together too.  Having them paired off seemed to help a bit.




I even got all four of them to nap!  After feeding the little ones Julian went down for a nap and then Eliza.  Then I switched to fixing lunch or Norah and Isaac.  After their tummies were full Norah went down for a nap and then Isaac.  They didn't necessarily all nap the same amount of time but one by one each one went down and there was a time frame of roughly 30 minutes where the entire house was silent.  It was priceless in my book and a moment of victory.  It was a nice confidence booster that I would be able to handle having three.


Julian loved Eliza's bouncing seat.  He kept himself entertained for the longest time and the rhythm he was keeping with his foot extended was quite impressive.  He was very pleased with himself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment