Pages

April 6, 2014

Gender Reveal with the Girls

There's nothing better than getting together with a bunch of girlfriends for brunch especially when there's fun news to share.  With easter approaching I wanted a fun way to share peanut's gender with my friends so I prepared a little easter basket full of eggs with a little message inside.


Everyone picked out an egg and opened them at the same time.  Their reaction was priceless when the message read "It's a Boy"!  They were all sure it was going to be a girl.  While they were opening their eggs I was digging around in my purse and I think some of them thought I wasn't excited so they were all reassuring me how wonderful it would be to have a third boy.  That's when I pulled out a little surprise onesie!


It's a girl!  I can't wait until baby girl is old enough to wear this "Little Sister" outfit.   Everyone was shocked and a few thought I was evil.  But hey, it's baby number three so I had to have a little fun with it.  :)


I'm so grateful to have met such a fabulous group of ladies that continues to evolve into such wonderful friendships.  What better way to introduce the new life of a little girl than with the support and friendship of such great women!

No comments:

Post a Comment